How my new book helps queer people create a more loving and accepting world.
In my new book, Think Queerly – Meditations & Critical Reflections On Liberating Humanity, I advocate for inclusion and acceptance, as well as elevating consciousness — not just for LGBTQ+ peoples — but for all humanity, by leading from our uniqueness to demonstrate our vital and creative role in society.
My book is dedicated to helping queer people discover how to risk expressing and embracing their difference to liberate their authentic selves and take part in creating a more loving and accepting world.
The principles I use in coaching queer leadership show up throughout my book:
- Don’t lead others directly. Lead by example.
- To think critically, be more curious.
- Accept past transgressions as markers of who you have become.
- A growth mindset evolves when you willingly embrace the uncomfortable.
- Personal transformation happens when you lean out of your comfort zone long enough to cause permanent expansion.
- The questions you ask yourself determine your perspective within the formation of your answers.
- Freely expressing your creativity is a humanizing characteristic.
- See the truth and fragility of your ego for its identification with separation.
Cover art by Wonderlane.