What is the the biggest reasons people fail at getting what they want, or succeeding at their goals? Is it a lack of passion, preparation, a goal setting system, or resources (like money)?
Sure, it can be some or all of the above, but unless you address the real reason why people fail at getting what they want, passion, preparation, and resources just won’t matter. The reason people most often fail at getting what they want is:
A LACK OF CLARITY
- If you don’t assess where you are with your problems and struggles it will be difficult to Reinforce the foundations of your life that support your goals.
- This needs to happen before you can Evaluate what’s most important in your life to live out the best of who you are.
- Only then can you plan out how to live your Life by Design with habits and practices that support your dreams.
The process I’m about to share with you is introduced in Step 1 of my ADD Coaching Methodology. You can use this process whenever you feel stuck and don’t know how to solve a problem or challenge in your life.
Have you ever,
- Had a huge blowout with a friend or a loved one?
- Faced what seemed like an impossible problem or situation?
- Needed to do something that made you upset, uncertain, or made you feel defensive?
Were you able to resolve that problem? If not, is something still holding you back in some way?
The bigger the problem, the harder everything else seems to be. If you're done feeling stuck, Get Clarity instead! Enter your email address below your free copy of The ADD Method: Get Clarity.