In my work as a Gay Life Coach I bring a unique kind of experience and awareness to the work we do together. I understand the problems and challenges of self-esteem and body image that gay men deal with.
Many of us have used fitness as a tool to make us feel better about ourselves, but that’s not what makes us truly happy. In my own life I have used working out and building muscle as a way to feel better about myself and attractive to other men.
I worked in the health and fitness industry for over 15 years prior to focusing my energies on my work as a Life Coach. I’m available in a limited capacity to work in person, if you live in the downtown Toronto area. Otherwise we can add health and fitness to our virtual coaching work together.
In my coaching I don’t charge for “time elapsed.” I charge for the very real possibility of your goal being accomplished, which wouldn’t have been achieved without us working together. We will agree to a framework of how many coaching sessions work best to help you get what you want.
Brief Exercise & Nutrition Coaching Background
- Chef Training Certificate, George Brown College (Toronto) in 1987.
- 25+ years experience in whole food and bulk meal preparation.
- CPTN Certified (Canadian Personal Trainer’s Network), 2002.
- King Sports International Coach Mentoring Program (2003-2007).
- Precision Nutrition (Pn2) Level 2 Coach, March 2016.