If you’re anything like me you want to create or do something that will make a difference in the world.
Are you at a job or career that has taken you to where you want to go professionally and financially, but now there’s only boredom, dissatisfaction and frustration?
The question you keep asking yourself is, “What now?”
What I’ve discovered over the years, is that many of my clients are lacking a deeper meaning, a life purpose or a mission, and full engagement in their work. If they knew what they wanted, what would bring them satisfaction, and how to get it, they wouldn’t have sought out my help.
“Darren’s life experiences have truly made him an example of overcoming hard situations and made him an exceptionally unique coach, as he can relate to individuals on so many levels.” – Nada Elbard
Has this happened to you?
You may have found what you thought was the solution to your challenges – the answer to, “What now?” – and one of two things happen:
- You don’t know how to get started, because you’re blocked by old ways of doing and thinking, or;
- You jump into the new opportunity without having done a deep enough assessment to know if it was the right choice. Then life gets in the way, you get frustrated and give up.
In both cases you were missing essential steps to allow the possibility of accomplishing a new path and achieving your new dream.
These missing steps include, but are not limited to:
- A lack of clarity about how you got to this point in life, and what needs to change for you to create a different and better result. You need a crystal clear understanding of your current problems and struggles, including and a plan to solve them in order to move forward.
- A lack of attention of certain foundational aspects that support your well-being. Continuing to ignore or de-prioritize things like your health, relationships, finances, or similar foundations only lead to the repetition of what you’ve already created.
- Having unresolved conflicts between goals and values, and what you’ve prioritized in life that’s not in alignment with what’s most important to you.
- A lack of structure, systems, and tracking to support your mission that leads to you accomplishing your goals.
If you are missing any or all of the above, you’ll most likely remain unmotivated, de-energized, and uncertain about what to do next.
This is why I created the ADD (Assess – Dream – Design) Coaching Methodology – a systematic 8-step process to help you get clear on how you got to where you are now, eliminate what’s blocking you, strengthen your well-being, and then help you turn your dreams into the possible!
“Whenever I’m discouraged by a bad week you’d mention where I’ve come from and how much progress I’ve already made. You have a confidence that I’ll succeed and that confidence is infectious. I’d see how you’d adapt to find ways to explain new habits, and to get into my head to figure out what was holding me back.” – Brent Knowles
What do you want?
If you want to make a bold move, like change careers, start a business, or create something you’ve never done before – which may seem like an impossible goal – you’ve come to the right place.
I’m here to guide you to get absolute clarity on potential obstacles in your way, and how to navigate through them. We will work together to create practices and/or habits that supports your well-being to remain energized, motivated, and focused.
Once you have clarity on what you want, and why you want it, then we can create a structured, systematic plan that’s in alignment with your core values and goals – one that facilitates the greatest east of engagement and personal productivity to successfully manifest your dreams.